Sunday, August 6, 2017

LM 356 - All About Animals - In the House

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "All About Animals."  This week, our challenge is to use an animal that could be in your house (dog, cat etc) - it can be in your photo, on your paper or embellishments, etc.

I was down the shore last week.  Each night, I would walk my dogs with my 14 year old nephew. The sun was setting one night and we talked down to the bay.  Rocky, my boxer, jumped up onto the wall.  I sat next to him and asked my nephew to take our photo.  I LOVED IT!  SO I asked him to have me my other dog so that she could be in the photo too.  These are two of my favorite photos of me and my dogs.  Look at that lighting!!!








Hip Kit Club
Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams - paper, puffy hearts, chipboard
Thickers Letters
Glitz Unchartered Waters Collection



No comments: