Saturday, July 22, 2017

LBI Weekend Trip

I got a couple of the Hip Kit Club kits and I have been wanting to use them.  I used some additional goodies from the Oasis collection too.  I really love how this layout came out.

My BFF lives all the way across the country in Los Angeles (I'm in Philly).  She came to visit in June and we went to Long Beach Island (LBI) in NJ.

We took photos in this adorable coffee shop.  They had FABULOUS palm tree wallpaper that we absolutely loved.  The photos went perfectly with Crate Paper's Oasis Collection.




April Hip Kit Club Exclusive Letters (LBI)
Crate Paper Oasis Collection - 12x12 background, 6x6 paper pad, ephemera pack, puffy sticker words, chipboard elements, stickers
Wood veneers from stash - shells, palm tree
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - hot pink, black, seafoam, gold



No comments: